General Advising for Upperclass Students

Who Can I Talk To As A Junior/Senior Looking For General Academic Advising?

Whether you are looking for advice about changing your concentration, meeting requirements as part of the Harvard College Curriculum, or just interested in talking with someone about your academic pursuits beyond your concentration, your Resident Dean is always available to talk.  

APO Office Hours

To speak with an adviser, please sign up for an advising appointment via our Crimson Scheduler. If your availability falls outside these times, please email us at and we will figure out a time to meet.