I Am Looking For Help Outside The Classroom, What Resources Are Available To Me?
A wide range of resources exist to support you in your pursuits, both academically and holistically. Navigate through the links in the graphic below to learn more.
There are additional resources that can help support you, such as:
- Familiarize yourself with Harvard lingo by reviewing the Harvard Terms and Acronyms.
- Explore the Harvard College Calendar to see the various events held throughout the academic year.
- There are a variety of mental health groups on campus, addressing general mental health concerns and more specific issues. These groups are peer-led and confidential.
- The Economics Question Center provides extra support for those taking economics courses.
- The Language Center is available to all FAS students for support of foreign language learning.
- The Academic Resource Center (ARC) empowers you to reach your academic potential by offering support in all areas related to being a successful student.
- You may also want to connect with a fellow student in the Peer Tutoring Program.
- The Accessible Education Office (AEO) works to create an equitable educational experience for all students.
- There are many other specific resources that can help you with your coursework including the Writing Center and the Math Question Center.